- Switch to SGB?
- Learn About Cyber Security Best Practices?
- Learn About EMV™ Chip Card Technology?
- Protect Myself from Identity Theft?
- Learn About SGB Fraud Alerts?
- Learn about SGB Mobile Banking?
- Change My Address?
- Report a Lost or Stolen Card?
- Reorder Checks?
- Locate SGB Calculators?
- Enroll for Online Banking?
- View Privacy Notice?
- Learn about Online Bill Pay?
Simple, Quick and Easy!
Southwest Georgia Bank makes it easy to switch your account. Just download our Easy Switch Kit for a step-by-step guide!
Southwest Georgia Financial Corporation
Southwest Georgia Financial Corporation is a state-chartered bank holding company headquartered in Moultrie, Georgia. Its primary subsidiary, Southwest Georgia Bank, offers comprehensive financial services to consumer, business, and governmental customers. The current banking facilities include the main office located in Colquitt County, and branch offices located in Lowndes County, Baker County, and Worth County. In addition to conventional banking services, the bank provides investment planning and management, trust management, mortgage banking, and commercial and individual insurance products. Insurance products and advice are provided by Southwest Georgia Insurance Services which has an office in Colquitt County.